View Single Post
      02-27-2021, 10:52 PM   #16
F80Speed77
Grid.Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Had an E46 M3 that I tracked for about 2 years or so. You really can't beat the feel of the car and it makes the perfect amount of power in such a linear fashion which ups the send factor on track for sure. If you want to get better at racetrack things it's such a good platform. I wouldn't worry about the handling haha that G number probably comes from some magazine review prior to the tire compound revolution. I assure you that you can easily get the car up over 1.00g on street tires haha. Unfortunately the downside of the car is you really have to wring it out to get it moving so around town you will miss that instant hit of boost from the F8X that makes you grin.

I've been following the GR Supra pretty closely and the 2021 is just an absolute animal, it has a faster time than the M2C (on the same tires mind you) at Lightning Lap and you get all the feel of the BMW in what I think is a better all around package with more curb appeal. Not sure if you know of Jackie Ding but he has turned one into probably one of the 3 fastest "Street" Time Attack cars in the Nation in only like 2 years of development. Also, they look soooo good with aero...

Appreciate 1
jmg18703.50