View Single Post
      07-11-2019, 07:59 AM   #104
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
My older brother in Toronto will be easily convinced to take up free track time in his 981 Gt4.

On a similar note, there was a lot of talk on the model 3 thread about Guilia QV and F80 vs model3 and I wanted to organize a track day for some fun comparisons and no one wanted to do it.

I think there’s more interest in bench racing than tracking
There wouldn't be any point in that... the offer is only for idiot fanboys and I doubt your brother qualifies. There are plenty of Porsche drivers that are great enthusiasts, you usually can distinguish them because they don't say things like 'any Porsche is better at the track than any BMW'.

The Guilia could be interesting, but you'd have to find one at the track in the first place. You almost have a better shot of finding a RS3/TTRS there...
The Tesla thing is just dumb... even though I look forward to running into one it's like looking forward to running into a Focus RS... what is the point? Slow as hell.

In years of doing this I've run into one RS4 that had an ok pace, then a friend's C63 Black which was also cool.

In real life you only have Porsches and BMWs plus a pinch of Vettes
Appreciate 1
FormulaMMM3662.50