01-25-2014, 10:03 PM   #175
bmwluvr24
Driving Mika all over California.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Drive So Fast View Post
No disrespect but a lot of the people who joined this particular sub forum of bimmerpost meet that criteria. Not to mention, so many people posting here who are being complete fanboy drive cars that are so far from an M3. If you are going to look at people's profiles and call them out, you need to ban half of this M4 forum.
I get what you are saying. I do have some questions. Why does it matter that people who don't CURRENTLY drive an M3 are posting about the upcoming M3/M4? Can ONLY M3 drivers chime in on these "sacred" M matters? I can tell you the difference between a normal member and a troll though. It is the person's approach that screams troll. If you punch someone in the face after introducing yourself, you probably won't make many friends. This is the same logic of coming onto a forum without having established yourself and feel that you are going to be respected. Funny thing these days. All of the younger generation thinks that respect is automatic. That is simply not the truth. Respect is earned. Also, no one said anything about being banned.