Tonymiabmw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Nardo F90 M5 on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymiabmw View Post
Where? M3 has always had less power and always ruled AMGs. I think of the e55 vs the e39 and what hog the e55 was.It was only good at going straight. AMGs solution is always to strap a bigger engine is the car and hope the car is better than what the M division does. To be fair I drove a C63 and a CTS-v before I bought my E90. Neither felt close to e90. But the C63 did feel a lot like CTS-v in terms of transmission and handling, not my cup of tea. M cars always feel more connected to the road to me.Porsche>BMW>Mercedes the way I will always see it. If Porsche made a sport sedan I would buy it. I hate the Panamara
It all depends on what year you test drove the C63.

That's how different the LCI models are from the non-LCI models.

This is what Chris Harris recently said about the '12+ C63:

"The BMW won many of the original magazine group tests, but having run both for longer periods as everyday wheels, I think the Merc is a better all-rounder.

AMG's launch strategy has been frantic since the C63 arrived, so it's easy to forget just how differently the company is perceived now, compared to 2007. Where once we had vast engines and little attention paid to chassis dynamics, now the cars are genuine M rivals.

And there have been some absolute belters too - but even among E63s and SLSs, the C63 has always had an inherent rightness to it that makes it, for me, the best AMG product ever made. It just looks right, feels right, sounds right and goes like someone inserted a hot poker in its exit-hole."
What are rumors on when new C63 will be unveiled?
Appreciate 0