View Single Post
      07-11-2018, 11:07 PM   #1
Cyanfall
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 f32 440i coupe

Garage List
I think the Genesis G70 Sport will be a very serious contender to the BMW M340i

I honest did not known this car exist before I accidentally clicked into some videos. Then I was kind of shocked by how korean managed to give this time.

Those brembo brakes, the 3.3L twin turbo engine outputting 370ps, and the overall style and details of exterior and interior (I have to point out how similar it is to BMW's. Im not saying they were copycat as there are differences. But certainly the designer was "inspired"), and korean cars are really ahead of game in the reliability department according to recent statistics. Plus rear wheel drive option and Limited slip differential, and the weight of the car, even though is not light, but not heavier than current gen 3 series, unlike lexus (And I suspect the g20 wont be lighter.)

Everything of this car, as a luxury sport sedan, seems like a complete package. But I have to admit the price of this car is a bit high for its badge at 57k in Canada. Im not saying there is anything inherently wrong about being a hyundai, but I dont think the market is ready for it yet,

Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13851.00