tebbnsx
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frözpeed View Post
Thanks, I am glad to see you post here! Once I started the process of buying this car, I did a lot of research on Frozen paint and FBWM in particular. You came up in a lot of my searches, and because of you I bought Poorboy's World Matte Detailer and Dr. Beasley's Matte Perscription. Really love the Matte Detailer but have only used the Dr Beasley's Matte Shampoo so far. Also because of seeing your posts I found your Future Classic static sticker post, which I thought was super cool, so I ordered one myself!

I think I can live with small scratches and chips. I won't be driving it all that much (maybe 4-6K miles a year), so that should help.

Thanks man! Glad to be a part of the frozen world, your frozen blue is amazing!!!

Thanks! Yeah, I am super careful so far. Park far away from other, etc. Don't think I will PPF the whole car, but you never know.

Thanks! Yeah, the hood is really something. Genuine CS CF too.

I know it is hard to match this paint, but the place that painted this hood nailed the match. I will have to ask the original owner again about who did the work, just in case...

Thank you!

So glad I could help you man! If there is ever anything you need let me know. Another 2 really good matte products are Chemical guys matte car shampoo(It does a really good job at making lots of suds.) and their matte detailer does really well at emulsifying dirt to where it just runs down the side of the car. I'd recommend you trying those 2 as well man. Let me know how it goes.

Jason
Appreciate 1
Frözpeed144.50