N1rve
Racecar Driver
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [0.00]
Elusive B55 Ferric Grey II for 437M wheels

Went to my local BMW dealership today to try to purchase B55 Ferric Grey II and I was told that this color is now discontinued. I asked if there is something new that replaced it and was told no it was just discontinued.

Due that unfortunate news, called a few places to see if they can mix me a touch up paint and was told by multiple places that they just turn people to the dealership. When I told them that the color is discontinued still wasn't able to help.

So because of that, I placed an order on Ebay from Myldan Auto Design for the 3 bottle set, the paint, the lacquer, and the primer. There was 453 sold from the seller so I hope it's pretty good. 100% buyer satisfaction and 99.4% positive feedback. I had an ebay coupon which basically made it 50% off so I wouldn't be losing out too much. BMW Dealership told me they typically charge 33.98 for a touchup stick.

The forum will finally have a picture of B55 Ferric Grey II!

ETA of Delivery is May 13th~May 26th.

Stand by for pics.

2019 BMW ///M4 - Alpine White | Sakhir Orange/Black Leather | M-DCT | Executive Package | 19" Black 437M Wheels | Carbon Fiber Trim | Sunroof | Active Blind Spot | Heated Steering Wheel | Adaptive M Suspension
Appreciate 2
swagon8135.00