View Single Post
      10-03-2020, 02:53 PM   #56
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Reminder on our XPH policy.
  • If the customer is not happy with the quality of the product, we take it back, cover the shipping cost and process a full refund with no restocking fee
  • If the customer is not happy with fitment, we take it back, cover the shipping cost and process a full refund with no restocking fee
  • If the customer changes their mind for any reason, we still take it back, no restocking fee charged

Had the customer contacted us prior or after the install and said he is not happy with the product's quality or fitment we would have taken it back.

Claiming that the wind completely destroyed the lip when moments before it happened there were no defects or damage on the lip is just impossible. The lip got destroyed from contact and that's not covered by the warranty.

Even then I still offered the customer to give him most of his money back so its not a total loss (please note that this offer was extended before the customer posted on the forum or even mentioned to me he is willing to post)

I do not wish to keep posting on here, so hopefully, this is my last one. I just wanted to make it clear once and for all how our warranty works.

We offer over 150 brands, im not aware of any warranty that's as generous as ours.

Phone number 702-494-9435

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 10-03-2020 at 07:27 PM..
Appreciate 0