View Single Post
      02-15-2021, 11:43 AM   #60
MNhv
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

I did not have a good experience with XPH/Mike either. Ordered black carbon fiber tips and they sent me 3 titanium and 1 gold. The boxes were incorrectly labeled as Black so I figured it was a mistake and easily correctable. It was no one's fault; no harm, no foul.

Calls went unanswered for days. A polite girl from customer service finally got back to me and I had to call him out in an e-mail thread with his colleagues CC'ed in order to get some sort of response/accountability. When we finally spoke on the phone, Mike made me feel as if I were lying and trying to pull a fast one. I had to send pics of the incorrect tips they sent in order to prove my case. Any other vendor would send a return shipping label for the exchange no questions asked. As if I have nothing better to do with my time than try to scam a vendor for some $300 exhaust tips. I literally wasted a month going back and forth with these guys. Finally ended up getting a refund but it wasn't for the full amount I paid. Didn't care at this point and just wanted to be done with it. Needless to say, no matter how good their pricing is I'll never throw a cent towards their direction again.
Appreciate 5