View Single Post
      11-09-2017, 04:09 AM   #107
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
It should be noted, that on my F32 with LCI US Tailight Retrofit - the Rear Fog option no longer works

I went the full route with Euro Switch/coding when the original pre-LCI tails were installed & they worked great - very useful when used correctly. I drive very early for work & quite frequently there is fog so dense you can't see more than 10ft in front of you - these keep the drivers behind you aware that there is a car present BEFORE they come crashing in to you from the rear...

After the LCI Tail retrofit = nothing

Dash icon still lights but no action from tails

Apparently the LCI lights do not have a corresponding bulb/LED that can be activated by rear fogs as the pre-LCI do. Since F82 tails are same as F32 I would assume same condition would apply

I love the 'lava flowing' look of the rear tails, but unhappy about losing the rear fogs

If anyone can prove me wrong I would be happy to know
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0