Alfonso235i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaganush View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
I sold the MPE and other mods separate. It also varies by region. I do agree though that it's low.

I didn't mean give it away, but our vehicles sold for 60-62k. OP has his listed for almost 15k above. I was just trying to give him a ballpark of realistic selling prices for our vehicles.
No worries. I appreciate the heads up on the market and do see that wholesale/trade-in prices are probably in the $60K-$64K on a ZCP with DCT. Private party sale is usually few thousand over wholesale/trade-in, and dealer used retail prices are usually a few thousand above the private party price. My car is loaded with some unique and very expensive options over a normally optioned ZCP so I'm trying to sell in the higher private party price range due to my options/color and the car's excellent condition. I've started with higher retail pricing but am willing to negotiate down with a serious buyer to a fair private party sale price. Just not interested in wholesaling this car to anyone at this time and have patience for the right buyer to come along. Will probably lower that starting price in the next day or two so keep an eye on the thread if interested.
Check out the Atlantis Blue thread. It unfortunately shows the reality of the market for these cars. I believe that is a 96k mrsp with 800 miles for 77k. No takers for a year.
Appreciate 0