10-28-2020, 01:57 AM   #40
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
LOL looking to get a GT4 as well. I'm only hesitant because of the power and torque downgrade.
It is currently just a thought but I really do want to. I actually do not mind the super linear power curve and lack of torque down low mainly because it evens out the street driving experience. Meaning, it isn't as annoyingly torquey the S55 tends to give you when you are slow crawling through traffic. Granted interior noise is probably more pronounced in the GT4 but changing up the tires would probably help that. I would need to drive it to really understand the car. Not expecting it to be too different from the .2 GT3 I was in but we will see.

My philosophy when it comes to cars has changed in recent years. Especially as I have gotten to know more about cars. I am not as worried about HP and Torque numbers now or even pure straight line speed. Most cars in the M range would give you a speeding ticket in less than 5 seconds lol. I don't see the point in having faster 0 - 60 anymore, we cannot use it to its fullest anyway most of the time.

Yeah I cannot do more mods on my M3 lol. Aside from not having room to store my original hood, the buyer would want to keep all the mods as I would try to sell it in "As In" condition.

jpy1980 Since my Macan GTS is now a December delivery, I technically do not need my M3. I do not want to sell my M3 as it is rather personal of a car for me but I just cannot hold both a M3 and a 718 GT4 together, especially with how OCD I am I would never drive either of them unless forced to.
jmg18723.50