View Single Post
      06-10-2020, 08:40 PM   #5
Maitre_Absolut
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3 CS, Audi RS6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdizzle View Post
yeah if you have the money for a GT Porsche there is no point in looking at the base models imo. SQ5 + GT3 would be a solid garage. SQ5 and 4GTS seems a little redundant with both being awd and turbo 6 cylinders.

really just depends if you lust after GT3s and high rpm NA cars... or more of a 911 turbo fan. The .2 cars are no joke. The GTS already runs like an 11.0 1/4 mile stock, and with a tune + exhaust you basically running the same 1/4 miles as the 991.1 Turbo. You would destroy GT3s and M3s at the lights if that's your thing.
Need 4 seats so GT3 is out of the question. Absolute speed is not my thing, how you get there is. Just annoys me that GT3 and GTS prices are not that far apart when I feel you settle for a GTS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11LMBiSTT View Post
From what I have researched and heard from owners of 4S and 4GTS, is that the premium for a 4GTS isn't worth it. Either go 4S or GT3. I was highly debating getting a 4GTS last year but the price is just too high up there tbh. 991.2 4S is the goal after the F80 phase.
That is interesting. Saw the Nick Murrary 4S vs GTS review and says the same thing but hes biased as a 4S owner. Its much more difficult finding a properly specc'd 4S (essentially one that looks like a GTS) as the 4S I was looking at 2 years ago did.
17 Porsche Macan GTS
14 Audi S4
Appreciate 0