V3rbatim
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Halen View Post
Hi,
could I get some feedback on this?

I'm in NorCal- which seems pretty notorious for being dismissive towards offering much in the way of deals on these Ms. That said, I think I'm also not being told the truth from a CA that came recommended.

I want to order a '16 M4, and he offered me 2k off MSRP. He also said he does not have the MF for the 2016's yet, which I do understand to be true?

But, I told him as long as he does not add any points on top of the MF that BMW offers their top tier credit score clients, we could make a deal.
He then tells me the MF that they are currently offering those clients is .00170
From what I've read that looks to be about a percentage point higher than what they truly offer?! Is the rate not .00129 currently?
Its not that I need to get $500 over invoice or I'm walking out and gonna act all pissy like they are out to screw me- but it's another thing to just lie to me without me even bargaining one time!
HE offered the $2k off due to the incentive( which means he isn't really offering it as a discount since its sitting there, yes?) and because I was referred by a large tuning shop that I have a relationship with that he get lots of recommendations from.

I don't mind flying someplace for a day drive back- I don't have to buy local. I actually bought my e92 M3 from Steve Thomas off these boards. They picked me up at the airport and I drove it home the 6 hours. Hell, I also don't mind buying out of state and getting the car shipped if I can secure a deal that will actually save me a few $K.

So, would you think its safe to say that when the 2016 MF comes out for the F82 it will be somewhere around .0030?

Thanks for any input-
July rates are not available yet for the 2016 m3/m4. 2015 mf for july is .00130. Some dealers are allowed to raise the base money factors to make extra profit but its your job not to fall into that bs. Make sure to always mention that you are only willing to pay the base MF bmw offers. Try to get $1000-1500 over invoice. That seems to be the deal people are getting. If that dealer refuses then off to the next. Make sure to find out if they even have allocation for you. Thats a biggie! Good luck!
Appreciate 0