View Single Post
      04-08-2020, 01:38 AM   #1
FDNewbie
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63, M5

FEELER: '17 M4 F83 Comp, White on Extended White, HARD LOADED, CCB Brakes, 16K miles!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I'm throwing up a feeler for my EXCELLENT CONDITION, low mileage, HARD LOADED 2017 M4 Convertible. I spent MONTHS finding this vehicle, as it has a long list of unique options and combinations:

- 2017 M4 Convertible
- 16,000 original miles
- 1 owner vehicle (I recently acquired the vehicle)
- Clean CarFax
- Exterior is Mineral White Pearl, which as the photos show, really pops and shines in the light
- Interior is Opal White Extended Merino, with Merino Leather Dash and White Ash Grain Wood Trim. This color combo is quite the eye catcher.
- DCT
- Competition package
- Executive package (includes Heads Up Display, Surround Camera, Parking Assistant, Adaptive Full LED headlights with Automatic High Beams)
- Neckwarmers
- Driver Assistance Plus with Active Blind Spot Detection and Lane Change Warning
- Wireless charging/Wifi/Carplay compatible
- M Carbon Ceramic Brakes!!!
- 666M wheels are MINT
- BRAND NEW Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires all around, in plus sizes: 275/30/20 in the front and 295/30/20 in the rear
- Brand new Ceramic tint all around
- Under Factory Warranty until Sept 2020, and eligible for Exclusionary/Bumper-to-Bumper Extended Warranty

MSRP was $100K!

All maintenance up to date. Car is in excellent condition with zero issues. No mods aside from the tint and plus size tires.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0