View Single Post
      09-21-2020, 11:37 PM   #64
drroc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 - 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvq View Post
I used mine for the first time on Saturday @ Laguna Seca.

- First Session: No coaching just baseline, matched my last day at Laguna Seca within 1/10th of a second on laps without or minimal traffic.

- Second Session: Basic coaching enabled, "added" the 3 opportunities the review recommended after Session 1. Basic coaching only had coaching for the opportunities I had selected during review and not other turns. After 3 laps of warming up tires and low traffic I dropped almost 2 seconds and had 3 subsequent laps with lap times within 2/10ths of each other. Feedback as to wether or not I had followed the advice was immediate after the corner, I found this extremely helpful.

- Third Session: Turned on advanced coaching, it made a lot more coaching guidance on turns beyond the ones I had added to coaching during review. It also made recommendations about braking intensity and not just braking distances. Unfortunately this session had plenty of traffic and hit fuel reserve midway through the session.

- Fourth Session: Advanced coaching still, dropped another half second after warming up tires.

I'm impressed by the coaching and immediate feedback. Post session review was super simple, the interface takes a few minutes to figure out how it's broken down into line, braking, and speed. Very easy to digest once you figure this out. Next up is Sonoma raceway on Sunday.
What time did you get at Laguna on your fourth session after all of the AI based coaching?
Appreciate 0