N1rve
Racecar Driver
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [9.63]
There are two options from what I've read:

Option A - Terminate the lease and pay the rest of the lease without you owning the car, which you probably should not do.

"You must pay any past due monthly payments, any official fees and taxes (if applicable in your state), the disposition fee of $350.00, plus applicable sales tax, and the difference of the Adjusted Lease Balance (payoff amount) less the Realized Value (auction sale price or market price offered by BMW Financial Services and agreed upon by you, based upon historical auction results) of the vehicle to satisfy your account. Additionally, you must return your vehicle to an authorized BMW center."

Option B - Trade the car into CarMax/Dealer and pay the difference that the car value is vs your pay off amount.

Example if your car value is 80K, but your pay off is 86K...you need to pay 6K to get rid of the car. The payoff can be seen on your BMWFS account.

This could also be in your favor if your car value is over the payoff, but for my 2019 BMW M4, my payoff and car value is worth the same amount for some odd reason. So technically if I wanted to terminate my lease early, I can just trade it into Carmax.

2019 BMW ///M4 - Alpine White | Sakhir Orange/Black Leather | M-DCT | Executive Package | 19" Black 437M Wheels | Carbon Fiber Trim | Sunroof | Active Blind Spot | Heated Steering Wheel | Adaptive M Suspension
Appreciate 0