01-23-2022, 07:48 PM   #423
Kilabyte
I'm Batman!
Poland
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Thanks! Yes 10mm front and 5mm rear. Traction seems to be good, but honestly I'm about the last person to ask as I don't track the car, drive too aggressively etc. I'm more into looks and I've always loved the low, fat tire look. The car does hook from the line about as well as an F8x can I guess, but I'll definitely get wheel spin 1-2 if I floor it. I turn off traction control when I drive (unless it's raining), so I'm very aware of the squirrelly nature these cars can have at times. I wouldn't change a thing though, the car feels like a little go cart and breaks traction just enough when I want it to be an absolute hoot.

Thank you! But they aren't 295/35/19, they are 295/30/19 just so to be clear. There is NO way I'd be able to cram a 295/35 series back there.

Fronts are 265/30/19 as well.
Thanks bro, I don't track the car either, I just want the most tire for traction on the street without changing the compound. I love low and you're just a beast since that is static. My lip would last 2 days as I already scrape on a speed bump at work if I don't take it at an angle lol

Looks like I might be switching up the spacer setup once I order these in the spring.

S55, 2JZ, M48.00
Appreciate 1
NickyC17523.00