AlteredBe4st
First Pride
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulbata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlteredBe4st View Post
This is BS, I purchased their flash and really like the dynamic package, I do see that the app is still active on my phone but I have not tried to make any changes because I don't want any issues, sad thing is I made a purchase that gave me the ability to flash at anytime so I'm assuming I just lost my money 🤷🏽*♂️
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE7EN335 View Post
Wait are we even able to get our money back?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE7EN335 View Post
I bought it from the Apple store but Apple Support is not recognising the purchases from Thor Flasher. Is there any other avenue to get my money back? Didnt use Paypal for this. I used VISA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Billiel View Post
Do you think Thor is going to refund everyone? If they can't work a deal out with BMW then I am sure they will declare bankruptcy and we are SOL
I had to go through my bank for a refund and provided my bank email correspondence between Thor and I. They said they will refund, and had to email them about 3-4 times with no response. I also DM'd their IG with no responses.

Also I was passed 90 days and my bank (BofA) was still able to help me with refunding the money. Annoying that I had to go that route.

Hope this helps any of you that paid and didn't receive the product.
Thank you, I am in the process of trying to get a refund, so will see how that goes