Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigaster View Post
VIR full course: 2:08:60.

F80 6MT

Nitto NT01, pagid rs29, ohlins R/T
Nice time!

What spring rates are you running, and are you happy with them? I'm contemplating the Ohlins for next year, but want to break into the 2:09's on stock suspension before.
I can't remember exactly. I have a fairly unique set up on mine that is a trial version of something that will go on sale soon on the forums. My car was used by ohlins as a test car for the suspension. I believe the fronts are in the 800s and the rear is 1100s but don't quote me on that. To answer your question I'm very happy with it. You can tell it's firmer but it's very comfortable with the dampers set soft. On track it's killer. I was only 2:12 flat with oem suspension and the ohlins suspension consistently shaved 3 seconds off my lap times. Regardless of how you have the dampening set the car is quite flat and body roll is eliminated. I suspect some of the lap improvement was just me feeling more confident in the way the car felt and so allowed me to push harder then I normally would have. I don't want to derail this this thread but happy to chat via PM if you are interested. I have no financial interest in the product. Just a consumer
Appreciate 0