View Single Post
      02-25-2024, 06:57 PM   #4
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbudh001 View Post
lol thanks for the reassurance. That Is exactly how I feel. And the direction I’m
Leaning towards . Keep going back and fourth

Just for the main fact that. Will the f82 be irrelevant ? , is it really the last raw m car or will that go to the g82 ? (. I can’t see why tho )
I don't think either car is "raw". I hear that referred to from to time for the F80/82 and don't agree. I see the F82 as a modern day MK IV Supra Turbo, no other car since owning my Supra makes me feel the same way. It's not really a nimble car, and it doesn't do everything the best, it just does everything very very well. It's a jack of all trades. It's a car I love to drive slow, fast, whatever. You can make them look as good as anything on the road with a drop and some mods. You can store big cargo in it and take long road trips easily. I just enjoy every single second of seat time I have with it. It has analog guages which are infinitely better than the crap screens in the G8x, and I personally don't agree the G8x has an interior that is so much better. It's just different, with the same plastic in different areas. The only upgrade are the carbon buckets, and those are very nice. Personally, I prefer the F8x interior quite a bit.

Not really sure how a car could be "irrelevant". The car is whatever it is to you, and I love mine so much.
Appreciate 3