GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
GrussGott how much of a pain is just plain ol European delivery? No individual etc and just regular options.
quite simple as you just ask for it and provide 3 dates, noting the one you want most. (price negotiation is always complex so you just need to understand the pricing sheet as normal).

Once you get your selected date, then you just book flights, they pick you up at the airport or train station. Then you are required (by me) to use Sixt My Driver to get to the Welt on pickup day. You'll think you shouldn't but if you do you'll get it. It's like going to Hawaii.

It's an extremely easy and fun program. It's stupid not to do it.

Also, definitely do the tour, and ideally do a custom tour. It's a bit expensive but they REALLY go all out and it's totally worth it. The lady that did ours was so astonishingly versed ... I've literally never met anyone anywhere that knew as much about her job as her. We asked CAH-RAY-ZY questions and she not only had an answer, but numbers and details going back decades. I really can't say enough about how impressive it was. The reason the custom tour is great is because you can have her pause anywhere and focus on specifics - in our case it was on ///M production and she showed us a lot of stuff that's not on the normal tour.

Anyway, BMW ED is spectacular - you will be stunned how awesome it is and I'm a jaded consumer.

tbh - we probably wouldn't have gotten a BMW this time is it wasn't for ED
Appreciate 1
minn1914021.00