View Single Post
      09-15-2015, 04:17 PM   #38
BC_Garrett
Rep
Drives: Too Many

I'll confirm and post the exact amount of change if people are interested. I don't recall how much or see it in my notes from the original development of this kit so i'll have to go measure it...but I do recall there being a tiny bit more room on this application. (I don't want to post a guess or incorrect information)

You should also keep in mind there is a number of other variables that can come into play. Ride height and diameter wheel also play a factor on this. Also currently swift does not make a spring in the default length of our M4 kit. All orders that are upgraded to swift springs need to either utilize a slightly shorter or slightly longer spring. I could make suggestions as to which I would do but if you wanted a custom kit like many of our customers do, it would be better to speak to PSI as they have messed with this or contact me directly with any questions about your car and the spring rates you'd like to use. (I wouldn't for example go shorter spring if you are going with a spring rate closer to OEM).

If you wanted a more definitive blanket answer, as long as your are not super slammed our default BR kit should offer a tiny bit more clearance at the shock body (backspacing, but don't expect this to be a ton of extra space ) and since the kit is offered with camber plates (currently only for 3bolt cars but 5bolt would be available soon) more front spacing can be gained by the addition of a little bit of camber.

Last edited by BC_Garrett; 09-15-2015 at 04:23 PM..
Appreciate 0