Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 MG/SO

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazey82
These rattles are a bit concerning especially on a brand new high end BMW in 2015. Anyone know if this only affects certain build dates. If I do decide to buy it will be the LCI post July build so any idea if BMW has done anything about this?
Rattles are a major issue for me and if I'm spending $150K aud on a car I'd expect better
It will be very hard to know what production cars have these issues. It'll be your luck of a draw. If you read my other thread, "are you happy w your M", the consensus is that is to be expected from high end cars and that you should enjoy it for what it brings and not focus on the small annoyances. I am starting to join that collective thinking, because I honestly am just tired of being unlucky, so now I laugh off all this.

In the first week, I had all these rattles and still have them, cracked windshield, noise in steering/tire something, a dented door and a chipped wheel and today I noticed a 1" scratch in my clear coat just buy it and don't worry about all this, the car is amazing still
Appreciate 0