View Single Post
      07-12-2019, 06:41 PM   #121
TX PETE
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

I mentioned that I appreciated what they are doing for the platform and completely understand what they’ve accomplished

In general, do other companies not invest in R&D?? Everyone places a major investment in R&D to be a step ahead of the next guy....I mentioned Precision Turbo and they are the best in the industry hands down.

Materials? It’s stainless steel buddy which all fabricators/companies build their manifold from. Sure there are cast iron but I’m comparing SS here. Everyone test their product to get the best flow out of them. Every part matters. At the end of the day, they are not paying more for “material” and turbine/exhaust housing than the next guy (from a business standpoint...they shouldn't be at least). So when you make a comparison on parts cost regardless of their R&D, there is just no comparison where this markup is coming from. Oh yea!!! R&D!!

I am extremely interested in the turbos, but 6k for a couple of turbos and manifolds no matter who they currently support doesn’t fit the bill. Matter of fact I saw your turbos on the classifieds and caught my attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetrickerman View Post
Its hilarious how you know nothing about the product you speak of, nothing of the R&D invested, the materials, the features, and yet you want to criticize the price?

Sounds ignorant.......
Appreciate 0