View Single Post
      07-24-2014, 04:44 PM   #52
modkrazy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayani_1 View Post
I love the looks of the M3/M4 and certain aspects of the car. Just not the whole of the car. They could have made it more raw, fun and visceral but I guess they think buyers of M3/M4 have grown up and want a more sedated performance machine.
The chorus of complaints about the old car from the U.S. market came down to three things:

1. More city torque so we don't have to shift down to pass on the highway, or be embarrassed by Jeep SRT8s at stop signs - Check!
2. Better fuel economy so we don't have to spend half our lives at the pump - Check!
3. Cupholders! - Check!

Seems like BMW knows their target market very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS919 View Post
I guess this review settles all debates, the E9X is better than the F8X. Everyone agrees right? The E9X was better than the C63 and the C63 is better than a F8X. I mean this reviewers opinion is all that matters. It is undeniable proof. Anyone with a different opinion is just a troll.

I rely on other people's opinions to make all my decisions for me. So now I won't need to pick up the M4 I ordered that will be at the dealer next week. All this anticipation to get the new M4 and the car I bought 6 years ago is better. Who'd of ever guessed? From now on I'll be over on the E9X forum, this one is for losers with crappy cars.
The review did not call the M4 a crappy car for losers. Nor was anyone shouting down countering opinions as trolls. Like you said, this is a single reviewer's opinion. Why are you so defensive? With an attitude like that, it won't matter what forum you go to, you'll always be the loser.

Last edited by modkrazy; 07-24-2014 at 04:50 PM..
Appreciate 0