Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeldoo View Post
I usually take them to gapplestan.

I don't care who you are, if you remotely try to race me i am flooring it and putting a gap on your dumb ass.

I will almost always engage, i don't want anyone feeling high and mighty. I like to make people sad especially ricers.
That's bold, especially in Canada with their insane racing laws. Bout to get impounded real quick.
Insane racing laws?
Use the Google. Police have wide discretion on saying you are racing if you go above a certain speed and can impound your car, slap you with a huge fine, and suspend your license even on the first offense.
Of course I could have used google but I figured you had some additional insight etc etc....

Doesn't sound much different then what could happen in the states obviously depending on the state. POs have pretty wide "latitude" with traffic infractions in the US.

"I could give you a reckless driving ticket but I'll just give you 10mph above the limit" etc etc etc........Some states will/can take your license and impound your car depending on circumstances.

No need to be snarky
Sorry wasn't trying to be snarky, my bad lol. I forget that things like this sometimes aren't common knowledge. I feel like every Canadian youtuber, car reviewer, car enthusiasts speaks about these laws being ridiculous and enforced much more stringently than in the US all the time, so assume everyone knows what I was talking about.

Point being while the states have similar laws, they aren't as strictly enforced as in Canada. There is a great vice news YouTube clip on Canadian street racing and they talk about these laws and the penalties in there. Worth a look when you have a free moment
No worries. Sometimes things on the interwebs come across in a weird way. I don't know you to be snarky. Thought you were having a bad day. Lol

I had no idea the Canucks were so stringent on their traffic enforcement laws. Come to think of it I've never driven in Canada. Only been as a teenager before driving age.

I do watch throttle house sometimes on YouTube but don't remember them mentioning this "issue".

This convo really has me missing ED and driving in Germany to be honest. I know your a fan also. It sucks BMW cancelled it on us.

:
Appreciate 1
Thescout134944.00