View Single Post
      06-11-2019, 09:27 AM   #2527
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
My problem with that dude is he refuses to use his brain.

Bitching about it online, posting the way he does and ignoring the advice people have been giving him just annoys me. You move from step to step, not wait for an email and bitch about it online.

You email, into calling the dealership asking for the manager, into going to the damn place in person and get them to respond directly. If not, fucking call BMWNA or go to another dealership and ask. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. If you need someone to walk you through simple instructions then I sure as hell hope you don't walk into anything more sophisticated.

It is stuff like this I miss Gruss posting more regularly because people like this deserve the crap they get.
I'm with yah trust me. I miss Myz jumping in on some of those to.

I also love the "I've had my car for a year with 5k miles on it and the engine sounds bad, what do you guys think I should do?"

Fucking really?????????????? Take it to the dealer and use your warranty!!!!!!!!!!

I feel for guys like you though that have severe OCD. I can cruise right past stuff like that and not care. As long as it is working and not leaking I don't care about a very minor cosmetic imperfection that has the possibility of getting messed up very quickly again anyway.
Appreciate 1
myzmak2415.00