Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelc5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelc5
Not going with this group but would like to get together with some people in Munich that are picking up theirs cars at the same time than I.
Not yet final but we will likely be there between June 21st and July 7th. What dates were you looking at?
Not sure yet, I had a problem with my dealer in Charlotte I put a deposit down and I happen to sent an email to the sales person I was dealing with and the email came back undelivered, I called his office number and got someone else when I explained everything to this person he told me I will call you back, he did but he told me that he cant find my records or my deposit, I sent him a copy of the check and he's suppose to call me back on Monday, I'm really pissed.
Wow sorry to hear that! I would be livid!!!!

Listen would like to offer my help and I can point you to some resources that can turn this around quick as needed. Inbox me your contact info and I can reach out to help. I am not "in the biz" as they say but I know people that can get things done.
Thank You, I"ll get back to you tomorrow after I had a conversation with the sales manager. Now I don't trust them and the problem is that we only have 2 BMW dealers in the Charlotte area and both are owned by Hendrick Motors.

2000 Z3 2.3
2011 328

Last edited by angelc5; 02-04-2014 at 11:54 AM..
Appreciate 0