AG3NTK
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 Imola F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy ///M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG3NTK View Post
I have nothing but great things to say about the guys at DocRace. They have been very helpful in the process. OP no hard evidence yet however the car is in the final stages of tuning, ran into a slight snag with having a stock midpipe but that will be addressed very shortly and finish the race gas tuning. I plan to track the car after a couple more mods so as far as reliability I think we will see. Custom ice tank is in order to help with the IAT's. My mod list is posted in the other DocRace thread in this sub-forum.
What was up up with the stock midpipe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy ///M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG3NTK View Post
I have nothing but great things to say about the guys at DocRace. They have been very helpful in the process. OP no hard evidence yet however the car is in the final stages of tuning, ran into a slight snag with having a stock midpipe but that will be addressed very shortly and finish the race gas tuning. I plan to track the car after a couple more mods so as far as reliability I think we will see. Custom ice tank is in order to help with the IAT's. My mod list is posted in the other DocRace thread in this sub-forum.
What was up up with the stock midpipe?
It was too restrictive so it was replaced, plus I wanted the AA midpipe anyhow so it all happened at a good time. Car is scheduled for tuning again with the new exhaust Tuesday
Appreciate 2