View Single Post
      04-26-2014, 07:37 PM   #173
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMrMark View Post
Don't know about you guys, but I think the 'burnt' orange Nissan GTR is one sexy beast. I did see a Challenger with an orange job today downtown and was not happy with that same train of thought you were having Duc... though I feel as though the SO isn't nearly as orange, so much as reddish orange, or reddish, or not, all depending on the lighting. I think that's what throws me off with it personally.

If I had a bigger set on me, I'd probably go with the SO exterior just to stand out, but then again I'd probably be more likely to go the hornet route if I were to change... ultimately much more likely to just stick it out with BSM as it sits on the order right now, and be as bold as I can with the SO interior.

If you slept great with the color selection you had originally, and it'd been on your mind for some time, maybe just roll with it. But I think that no matter what you decide it's going to be fantastic.

That last line is kind of a cop-out though on my part, so maybe you should just do as Lups says and join the swarm
Hey hey HEY! Not nice to make things easier to others, I ruined this whole forum while obsessing about colors, let me now enjoy the indecision of others! The real despair is just on it's way with him, so let's just wait and see!
Appreciate 1