View Single Post
      07-16-2018, 10:19 PM   #21
bringbacklsb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 LSB M3 (F80)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay2nak View Post
I am the same. I drove the car for at least 2-3 weeks with blue tape all over before i got PPF. Parking: i always wait for a curb or end spot. Depending how uncomfortable i am with the spot i will actually try and look out to see it from within the store/restaurant. But all this work and trouble and anxiety is worth it every time i look at the car, sit in it and drive. Don't sell. I know you will regret it.
I go back and forth on the idea of keeping and selling because I really do love everything about the car, but I feel that if I set myself up better financially to where I don't need to worry so much I can buy an M3 in the future and not be concerned with everything that crosses my mind now. To PPF the entire car helps with peace of mind, but there's significantly more money spent that I didn't account for going in, so I think investing/saving additional funds first will make it a more comfortable ownership experience for me. I definitely want the [needless] stress free life above all else.