View Single Post
      12-02-2020, 11:17 AM   #1109
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_M3 View Post
I’m not in the car market anytime soon (just got back into an M3 again). The C8 looks interesting, but (and I haven’t done too much research into this), one sticking point might be the dealership/after sales experience. Read some horror stories here on the forum about folks and their Corvettes.

This is a little surprising to me, especially since higher end cars have better margins and its to GM’s best interest to lay out the red carpet as we say. That’s the 1 thing that always filtered out Corvettes for me, the dealership experience.
It’s nice when you have a problem that you get a decent loaner from the higher end German brands. My experience with my GT350 issues was they offered me a beat to shit stripped Fiesta/Focus for a loaner. And this was a months long repair(s). I’ve heard the same with Chevy. I ended up declining and driving my own car.

It is something I didn’t consider pre GT350, but I definitely do now. I don’t think it would stop me from getting a C8, but I think I’d talk to the dealer and see if they could agree to put you in a decent loaner and not a stripped Cruze or something like that.
Appreciate 1
CT_M31478.00