View Single Post
      07-08-2019, 12:42 PM   #146
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
Hate and bitter strong words! Not sure any of my posts were written with hate or bitterness towards the M3cs/M4cs - yet as someone once said "how other's feel about you is none of your business" - yet, you did post this so..

If you like, go find my hate and bitter knocks on the CS. I think you will find that my posts are factual and if anything, I've expressed my disappointment in BMW for how they went about developing and marketing this car. They took out meaningless weight and added tremendous cost all without a corresponding performance improvement. I don't think too many people (including the person at C&D that wrote the article) disagree with that.

Yet anyone who points out these things -including the author of the C&D article - are some how wrong or have poor journalism. That's laughable.

Anyway, lots of posts here by yours truly, telling people to pick up a M3CS at curent prices (especially when they were leasable!).

Now seriously, it might be time to take a look in the mirror. You are the greatest defender of the CS line of cars and at some point, you might want to think about how you come off. When you have a guy bouncing around the room telling anyone who will listen that their car is the best of the best, then you start to lose a touch of credibility - especially when you start to accuse others of being hateful, when they are simply being truthful.
Appreciate 0