View Single Post
      07-12-2019, 05:09 PM   #23
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehifi View Post
Sorry but they are very different, most notably in the steering dept.

The Giulia actually has steering feedback and it's very quick while the M3 is dead as can be and you really have to throw it into the turn and put your faith that the car will go where you want. The Giulia feels smaller when you drive it since it does transitions so well. The Giulia doesn't need artificial steering stiffness to make it feel better, it doesn't fight you, it flows with you.

I don't mean to contradict you, I just want to make sure people reading this review understand that you're not comparing an M3 vs an M3 ZCP, M3 CS or even dare I say an M4GTS. These cars all have similar driving characteristics and dynamics but when comparing to the Giulia, forget everything and realize that this a different animal altogether.
Sorry? I have a very different opinion than you and I’m not sorry. Give us a break, the M3/4 have less feel than the Quads steering, but to say you have to throw it into a turn and have faith where it will go is crazy. They’ve always been very direct and go where you point them with confidence in front end grip. Now the rear end on the early version civic M3/4 was a bit wild, but they’ve definitely fixed that with the ZCP/CS.

I had a ZCP M3 previously and that is what I’m comparing it to as I test drove both (Giulia Quad vs ZCP M3) fairly extensively. I had a very hard time choosing as both cars are very good. Are there differences, of course, completely different animals? Not even close IMO.
Appreciate 3
allinon724922.00
Arcades8174.00
CanAutM321116.50