09-05-2014, 03:34 PM   #22
npan
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 (MW/SO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROCHOP View Post
Hey Gents (and ladies if you exist here)..

I've been prowling the forums for a while now researching and gathering as much info as I can in order to make the best decision upon purchasing a new car in the coming weeks. Long story short, my 335is is going to be out of warranty in November of this year, and I am in the market for a new car. Originally, I was holding out to find a great deal on a slightly used F10 M5. Well, the other day, I test drove a YMB F82 M4 and completely fell in love. I left the test drive smiling like a 5 yr old with a new happy meal toy haha. Anyway, what I am looking for here is,

1) How old are you M4 owners? I cant find any age demographic info
2) Were any of you in the market for an m5/m6 before the M4?
3) Regrets? thoughts? comments?

I am 26 years old, and part owner of a restaurant, and my fear is that if I order an M4, I will feel like it isn't as much of a "mans car" as the M5 is (dumb, but we've all thought it). Last thing i want is to spend $80k and feel like its a boy racer. ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Regards, and drive safe,

Brochop

You said it all righ there mate. do what makes you smile for those few minutes when you get in it at the beginning and end of the day before you have go to work, and be an adult.

But if you really think age demo is important (I don't think it should) I'm 26 and my boss just ordered an M5 after I ordered the 4. Hope that helps.
Appreciate 0