Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swift View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbonly21 View Post
It's fun, I have gone for the last two years, they usually have a good lineup of cars.
This year is going to be much more restrictive according to the UDE reports from the other locations. No timed runs, no in car instructor, meaning more restraint for the Auto-X.

I'd go for the test drives, $1k UDE voucher, and M School discount and do the Auto-X for shits and giggles, but I wouldn't expect to get that high performance driving itch scratched.
I went yesterday. The thing I liked most is that it's faster paced. No lap walk through, no instructor in the car. It was to the point and I think more enjoyable than previous UDE's.

The off-road drives were also pretty cool. I didn't do the street drives but did in the past and that was fun as well. Seeing the Isle of Man Green and new M3 in person was icing on the cake.

Does anyone know if they are still offering the $1k voucher? I haven't received anything - only 20% off performance center activity and a follow up survey. Was really hoping for that $1k voucher!
The voucher comes in your email later. Did they pace the autocross at all or could you go full
Speed?
You can only go as fast as the turns. If you hit the cones more than twice I'm sure they'll ask you to leave. Good thing is no instructor will be yelling next to you, only through the walkie talkie lol.
2014 Porsche 991 C2S - SOLD!
2011.5 E92 M3 6MT - SOLD!
Appreciate 0