Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarani View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
you will drive yourself crazy checking on things lol trust me. Ive done it almost 20 times. hang in there, takes a little time but once you get it, it will be worth it!

also fastest way to get up to date info is to call BMW 1-800 number or ask your sales reps (looks like your finance ). The online info usually lags a bit for anyone who is reading this and doesn't already know that.

figure once the car starts production its usually 7-9 weeks till you get it on avg
Lol I know it's driving me crazy. But I'm taking everyone's advice and just waiting it out without checking on it ever 2 hours lol. I even sat down and did a whole mod list for it haha
You think you're bad? I already bought a boatload of mods on Black Friday. I got a production number 11/27 and my car arrived at the port in the states on Monday. My CA says in all his years this was by far one of the fastest productions he's seen. Nothing individual though. It'll be here before you know it.
That's the way to do it. Have all mods ready to go. I've literally watched every m3/m4 video on YouTube