Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Cayman GT4 Clubsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspannu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmclark View Post
Hello mate,

when you select the CS map then go to config and you can set the burbles to OEM. Same with the exhaust flaps they will be in OEM mode and you have to change it to be open in sport.

On stage 1 I wouldn't worry about the exhaust flaps as chances are if you're going fast enough in sport+ in 6th or 7th it won't be an issue (unless you have a really long private runway of course).

Where abouts in the UK are you?
Thanks for the answers...

As I understand; CS, CS+, Stage 1 tunes have the exhaust flaps permanently open in sport and sport+ modes. Is this correct?

At lower speeds and higher revs, the open flaps sound great - and I want this.

However fully open flaps in gear 7 at cruising motorway speeds is annoying. At least with the MPE, it does become annoying on longer drives.
So, I would like exhaust flaps to be closed in gear 7 ; essentially making the exhaust quieter (like economy mode) during motorway cruising

Also, any idea about Question 4 in my original post.

Thanks...
Ah I see. Well if you're cruising is there any need to be in sport+?

Think the tune is in all maps but sports and sport plus have different throttle response (as in pedal response) I'm guessing and keep the turbos spooling. But others know more than me.

If you're near to Southampton I can help if you need when flashing or if you want to build your own WiFi agent so can use your phone to flash
Appreciate 1
gspannu199.50