danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspannu View Post
New to the Bootmod3 platform... 2017 Model F82 DCT Non-CP Stock Car, UK model; MPE - no other modifications

I like the CS (and the CS+ and Stage 1) map but do not like a few things that come with these tunes.

Any advice on how I achieve the following?

1) Use the CS or another tune; but want exhaust flaps to operate as normal stock car? How do I go about this on Bootmod3?

2) Use the CS or another tune; but want burbles to operate as normal stock car? How do I go about this on Bootmod3?

3) Use the Stage 1 tune; exhaust flaps open in sport & sport+ mode but only in gears 1 to 5. (I want the exhaust flaps to operate like stock in gears 6, 7)?

4) Do any of the tunes (CS, CS+, GTS, Stage 1) make any changes to Economy Mode? I am under the impression that changes are only made to Sport and Sport+ modes only - am I correct in the understanding that Economy mode is the same as stock car in these tunes?

Thanks.
Everything you are asking about can be customized on the “config” page (the red button at top right hand corner of the “Map Details” page.

1. Exhaust Flap: Click the drop down menu and select “OEM” for OEM-like operation (flaps close at higher gears and lower RPM to reduce low frequency sound).

2. Exhaust Burble: Either customize to your liking, go with the OTS, or simply select “OEM”. You can turn them off as well. Your choice.
BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 1
gspannu199.50