View Single Post
      10-09-2019, 08:28 PM   #34
whitstap
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 15 f80 m3

I’m not sure of the gas force but Brian at JRZ would know, that can increase the initial comp and rebound feel if the pressure is high... the stock edc dampers have quite a bit of damping force built into them, not a lot at slow shaft speeds but digressive at mid speeds and a lot of high speed at full closed... I’ve seen the dyno plots for them and I was suprised as even the sport plus settings for the civic and ZCP setups are nowhere near full closed, haven’t ridden in or driven a cs but apparently they use more... for fun if you want to feel full stiff on the edc shocks just unplug one of the sensors and they stay at full closed https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1603360 awesome thread by jetbill if your interested ... anyway sorry for getting off topic... to answer the question about getting the most out of your current setup I would try going full closed with the rebound and unless you feel like it’s getting onto the bumpstops or bottoming out too easily and quickly I would open up the compression all the way and see how it feels... if it’s too soft and bottoms out too easily start adding compression, and if it improved the slow speed rebound oscillations but is too rough over big bumps reduce the rebound a bit but I doubt there will be too much rebound available... ride height and rake can effect weight transfer as well without changing spring rates... of course I could be wrong and there are a lot of factors that I don’t know just making an educated guess... good luck

Last edited by whitstap; 10-09-2019 at 09:00 PM..
Appreciate 1
jetbill198.00