View Single Post
      01-21-2016, 02:42 PM   #33
mrjbb77
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F95 X5MC, GT3RS, Huracan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0cool View Post
If you ve had two F8x cars and traded them away after just a few months / thousand miles, then why the hell are you thinking of getting one again? Doesn't make sense...

Personally I'd take RS7 over M3/4 any day. If you think it feels boaty and wants a more pure sports car, go get a new 911 instead... I mean the F83 is significantly heavier than F82 and doesn't drive as well... and you ve had two M4 coupes already which you didn't like (therefore sold)... don't understand why you are even asking...

Just go drive one of these new turbo 911s and get one. From your car purchases/changes, it appears money is no factor and you are loaded, so maybe even look into a new Lambo or McLaren. Those are amazingly reviewed I think. If you want to stay low key or money is a factor, then get a 911 S.
You clearly didn't read my original post that well. I stated that got out of the first M4 due to it being my dd and it being a lease, which I didn't like the lease due to mile restriction. Went to the F10 M5 and I hated it..was too big.

I got a 2nd M4 6mt with barely any options. I thought the 6mt and options weren't going to bother me as I wasn't going to dd it, but alas, I wasn't in love with the idea of not having many of the packages I had gotten used to in the 1st M4. Since I was barely using the 2nd M4, I just decided to trade it in.

I loved the drive and feel of both M4's. As far as driving difference between f82/f83...I'm assuming you haven't extensively driven both...there's barely any difference.

But then again you've never owned either so why opine? (That last question was a direct response to your question as to why I'm even asking)

Last edited by mrjbb77; 01-21-2016 at 02:51 PM..
Appreciate 0