View Single Post
      01-21-2016, 03:51 PM   #35
mrjbb77
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F95 X5MC, GT3RS, Huracan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameronc08 View Post
Judging by the cost difference of the RS7 and the M4, since you have already had two and still want a third it tells me that you clearly enjoy some of the aspects of the car. What I would consider, is getting out of the RS7 and into a lower model F83 (sans adaptive suspension and 19's) and use the extra money on upgrading to pure turbos and an exhaust with some KW's. Now you have the best of both worlds. A vert M4 and the performance of the RS7. The extra handling is the icing on the cake!
Thanks! Definitely considering it. The only problem with getting a lesser model F83 is that they're only currently selling 10 within a 300 mile radius and the cheapest one is 70k and its missing the exec package which I really like...lol I'm not willing to travel further than 300 miles and there isn't another color combo like this one within 500 miles of me.

If I take the plunge it will be this one. I was supposed to get it today. But I decided to wait until tommorow. Give it one more night...that would make it over a week of decision making. But I'm leaning more towards the F83 than keeping the RS.

I do eventually want to buy a 991.2 GT3 or GTS...but that's not for another year or so and I'd get a used one, dealers around me are marking them up. I don't want it as a dd and I don't have the space in my garage as of now.
Appreciate 0