01-09-2020, 11:04 PM   #13
Carb0n M
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
New Wheels and Tires

My car was a CPO and included M437's with brand new tires. I loved the look, all black with ferric grey accents, but wanted to retain these for track use. Details on the wheel are below:

M437 OEM Specs
  • Forged construction
  • Black with Ferric Grey accents
  • Fronts are 19 x 9
  • Rears are 19 x 10
  • Front wheel weight: 20.6lbs
  • Rear wheel weight: 22.5lbs

Ultimately, I chose to go with Titan7 and the TS-5 model specially built for the F8X platform. The main reasons for me choosing this brand is that I'm a fan of quality (watch their factory tour video) and not a huge fan of brand names. It matters more to me to have the BEST, not the most popular. Also, given the plethora of options in the market today I wanted to go with a company that has a passion for ///M cars and a great presence on the forum (giving back sort of). Overall, I'm very happy with my selection and look forward to enjoying these until it's time for a new set!

The details on these are below! When you compare them with the stock wheels, they show a slight weight reduction but retain the feel on the road. I kept the Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires, so it's apples to apples minus the size variance.

F8X Titan7 TS-5 Specs
  • Forged construction
  • Machine Black color (also available in Satin Titanium) .
  • Fronts are 19 x 9.5 with +22 offset (18" and 20" available)
  • Rears are 19 x 10.5 with +34 offset (18" and 20" available)
  • Front wheel weight: 21.9lbs
  • Rear wheel weight: 21.1lbs
  • Center caps are not included (FYI)
  • Valve stems included (silver color)

Check out Titan7's videos here:
Titan7 Factory Tour
Titan7's TS-5 Release

Kevin at EAS hooked me up with custom center caps! Can't wait to receive them and update with installed pictures.
Attached Images

Last edited by Carb0n M; 01-21-2020 at 03:23 AM..
Appreciate 0