Sp00nFedFilms
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 DCT / 2019 RDX A Spec

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidy512 View Post
Congrats!

That is a beautiful car bro. Now I neeed to go snake my Dads comp wheels as those look incredible on MW...

As far as the tic. Not sure what to tell you, other than you have a full warranty for a about a year, plus the Carmax on top I assume. You could always take it to a BMW dealer and see if they are willing to chase the tic. Clearly you know this being an SA yourself, and only you will be able to decide if that is a battle worth fighting.

The good news is many have had this tic and never had any issues. I would put some hard miles on it and see how it goes. i find the harder I drive this car the more it settles into itself. I have read a bunch here about the issues that pop up due to lack of driving (Vanos, etc).

Although my car is pretty much a weekend car at this point, I still do my best to get the car out to stretch its legs. I really feel it makes a difference with these cars. I force my Dad to do the same with his uber low mileage M4C. He has less miles than your car does...haha.

Anyway, super stoked for you, and welcome to a great community. Make sure to keep us in the loop....

josh
Thanks for the kind words Josh. I agree with you completely. Not even going to chase it at this point as the car is so original and mint.

However, here ARE some things I plan on doing to the car over the next few weeks.

-Genuine BMW oil change
-Genuine bmw black M plate frame
-Genuine BMW LED puddle projectors
-EBC CarPlay flash

Sounds like a cool couple of cars man. His and his! Something I dream of with me and my son.

Share some pics of yours and dads.
Attached Images