Garage List
2020 BMW X3MC   [0.00]
2018 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2015 BMW M3 Non ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAOZKAN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by proTUNING Freaks View Post
Pleasure to announce public beta of the iOS app update with support for a direct ENET connection. Closed beta has gone really great so far and for anyone else that'd like to try this version of the app with an ENET cable directly to the phone we're making it available via a publicly accessible link. To download it you need to install TestFlight from the App Store first and then use the link to download the beta version of the app.

Link to public beta app on TestFlight:
https://testflight.apple.com/join/auPeiCwr

Any issues, suggestions or just general feedback, please use the TestFlight app to send over.

Android version of the app is scheduled to go into beta tomorrow.

======

Ethernet settings for your iPhone/iPad (Optional if you'd like to set them, but it does connect to the car with these in place noticeably faster)
- IP: Manual (not automatic), 169.254.250.250
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0
This app doesn't show on the TestFlight app anymore but I still have it as BM3 app. I wonder if it's still getting any updates? My app version seems to be 0.20.020. Any ideas? When I try to press on the link then it says that this app doesn't accept Beta testers anymore.
I'm beta testing and my app version is the same as yours so you should be able to connect with the proper adapter and cable.
Appreciate 0