Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by karussell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave View Post
Sounds like we have our ring leader for the group!!
Would be great to have you along. I may be able to help with getting you a timely European Allocation to join us. Inbox me with your contact info and the exact build you are looking for. I will introduce you via email to my contact and see if you can work something out.
PM sent. thanks.

I have just over 500 laps on the ring now. 1/3rd of them being in competition. would be glad to help with coordinating on the trip there for your group regardless of my timeline.

my idea, i have a friend that owns a castle in the area. (i'm not joking, a real castle). its converted into a very nice B&B. I used it for my last 24 Hour race there. i suggest renting that out. would make for an epic place to stage all the events around the ring.

depending on schedule and how early we can plan i can see about arranging a private rental of the track or joining with one of several private clubs to have an M3/4 only session on the track including group photos parked on the infamous karussell.

we can also double book SPA francorchamps so we can go to 2 courses back to back.

if you want i can arrange private tutoring in Netherlands at a historic F1 course. drift school also a possibility.

non track related we swing down and drive stelvio pass. romantic road.

i think a mix of those activities would work well. many options out there. i have a ton more.
+1 that does sound incredible and would draw huge interest in the experience to make sure we are aligned with dates to make this work!! I will certainly work closely with you to plan and get buzz built up around this. I will call you soon to brainstorm with you.