///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaMMM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
I hope your right man. That thing is atrocious. The new Vette on the other hand looks amazing.

I kinda knew this day was coming. BMW is more concerned with "electric mobility" then "The Ultimate Driving Machine".

Time will tell but it's not looking good. I'm picking up a 2020 ///M4 at the PC this Friday. Could be my last BMW.

ZF Auto, shit front end, AWD (Audi) is just not appealing to me!
Congrats on the '20.

2 rwd m cars, so I can accept m xdrive on the G80. It won't handle like an Audi. The F90 front axle is excellent (even pushed on track), so confident the G80 will be just fine there. The awd does change the driving approach though, makes it less challenging and entertaining, imo. The F90 is pretty GTR mid corner to corner exit.

But if they destroy the styling like this I can't follow.

agree the overall direction is discouraging -- in the era of C8, more power from a turbocharged engine + awd seems feeble. It will achieve acceleration numbers and post amazing lap times (awd), but if you've been around since e36/e46/e39 era, that just seems empty.
Thanks man.

Feeble is a perfect word for what's going on.

I'm just having a hard time getting behind BMWs cars/decisions as of late. I think they are going down a losing road. Time will tell.
Appreciate 0