View Single Post
      07-31-2013, 02:27 AM   #55
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

I am waiting for it anxiously. However, I am not so sure if I will be buying the first year. I will wait at least until the M4 grancoupe to make my choice. As of right now I hope they do a better job of making M4 a true successor to the current E92 M3.

I also have stingray on my radar. So I will have to compare price wise, performance wise and practicality wise. I know M4 seems more practical but price wise the edge will probably go with stingray. Because BMW is on some sort of high with a nearly 60K plus M-sport 435i. At that range we will be looking at a 80K plus fully loaded M4. I am not so sure at that price point M4 is as appealing anymore. You can buy a host of other cars near that price point that offer equal or greater level of performance in mint used versions on market.

The performance edge is yet to be decided but it will be hard pressed for M4 to beat the performance figures for stingray. I am hoping it does at least in auto version with 7-spd dct vs 6-spd auto. I think BMW needs to also step up and offer a 7-spd manual now both Corvette and Porsche have it.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.

Last edited by Kayani_1; 07-31-2013 at 08:30 PM..
Appreciate 0