United_States
Rep
Drives: SO M4, e60 M5, f15 X5, Harley

FS: Flawless 2016 M4 GTS - 400 miles - CF wheels - 666's - $99,000

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 99,000.00

Item Interest
My local BMW dealer has a 2016 GTS (I have seen this car in person on multiple occasions, and it is flawless in all respects) that was traded in after owner number one (a seventy year-old local enthusiast and resident) decided it was too difficult for him to get in and out of. They just lowered the price to $99,000

It has the electronic steering wheel option, both the 666 wheels/tires (new), and the carbon fiber compound wheels and tires (that he purchased for just south of 10k).

Just a thought, but a guy could buy the car at a (negoiated price) of, say, 97k, then sell the CF wheels on the forum for 7k, and have 90k in an arguably 'new' GTS.

Just thought I'd let everyone know. This seems to be the best deal on a GTS in the entire country. If I hadn't just bought a SO F82, I'd be all over this.

Link: https://www.germainbmw.com/used/BMW/...e90bcd8469.htm

If anyone needs me to go to the dealership and look at any aspect of this vehicle, take photo's, or do anything to support their interest in the car, simply PM me.

I will say my expereinces at the dealership (service, parts, and sales) have been spectacular. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Scott

Last edited by ScottHildreth; 02-01-2018 at 08:34 AM..
Appreciate 0